We are hiring Software Developer Interns that will be placed in one of these divisions below:
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously learn about new engineering techniques and technologies.
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems.
- Has good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with popular web frameworks
- Love technologies.
- Familiar with at least one server side scripting language (Python, Go, Node.JS,Ruby On Rails,Java)
- For Site Reliability Engineer Intern with good knowledge in Kubernetes and Docker would be a plus
- For Game Engineer Intern with good knowledge in HTML5/Phaser3/Unity would be a plus
- Able to do 3 months internship (full Monday-Friday)