Shopee is the largest mobile-first eCommerce marketplace in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The Shopee team believes in the transformative power of technology. As shopping on mobile devices becomes the ‘new norm’, Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region's top mobile commerce destination. Shopee is supported by Garena, Southeast Asia’s largest internet platform provider.
Officially launched in 2015, Shopee has exponentially grown in popularity within the region. We have had more than 80 million downloads in the region and an annualized gross merchant value of 5+ billion USD. The team has also been growing in numbers and is now 2,500+ full time employees strong, spanning across 8 countries in 10 offices.With the rapid expansion of the Shopee team, we are constantly on the lookout for potential young talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team.
If you are someone with a curious mind, always searching for opportunities to grow, and enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Responsible for driving commercial growth on a regional level for strategic brand partners for Shopee
- Engage brand partners in executing joint business planning by using data, deep category insights and in alignment with business objectives.
- Work with local Shopee teams to identify key challenges and opportunities and actively help with problem solving for key accounts
- Conduct category analysis to identify opportunities and gaps in business performance, and to recommend marketing, pricing, and product strategies to grow the key accounts regionally
- Work cross-functionally with product, operations, and marketing teams to support growth opportunities for brand partners
- Engage with C-Level / senior leadership both within Shopee and from strategic brand partners to drive key agenda and initiatives
- Lead a team of talented individuals and drive the strategy for a category or a sub-category
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from Top tier university
- 1~5 (junior role) / 5-10 (senior role) years of working experience in management consulting, or e-commerce industry, or has passion in the e-commerce industry. Preferably at least 2 years of experience in management consulting for senior role
- Strong business acumen, critical thinking and ability to form actionable insights and recommendations using advanced analytic skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and motivated
- Good team player and strong leadership skills, positive attitude and eager to learn