- Source for new sellers to utilize Shopee as a selling platform and manage relationships between Shopee and sellers; from on-boarding to maintaining excellent working relationship.
- Consistently meet given goals and matrixes and willing to work hard towards meeting those goals.
- Educating and providing professional consultations and recommendations to newly on-boarded merchants based on their business needs.
- Building professional working relationship with new merchants and encourage them to utilize Shopee to drive their business forward
- Actively communicate via phone calls and emails to proactively support merchants and problem solve any issue they may have
- Provide strategic advices to merchants on how to maximize their sales performance, and educate them on the resources Shopee is able to provide for them
- Analyse data, reports and trends with the business development team in order to understand the market trend, strategize and provide better consultation with towards the merchants.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business or a related field.
- Excellent command of English, other ability to converse fluently in their language will be an added advantage
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply. 1-2 years of working experience preferred
- Previous work experience within sales/account management preferred
- Strong analysis skill and comfortable with analysing and driving conclusion from data
- We’re looking for driven, motivated people to join our team! You have a drive to achieve and pass your goals, and is constantly hungry to learn or try out new things.
- Tough issues? No problem, you are a creative problem solver who love applying new ideas to solve issues at hand.
- You love working with a team with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your KPIs
- No experience? Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply. All we ask is that you are willing to learn and don’t give up even when things get tough. If you’re willing to do that, please submit your resume/CV to us.