- All Responsibilities related to fraudulent activity Monitoring and financial investigation
- Leads cross-functional initiatives to proactively detect and prevent fraud from occurring; researches and documents current procedures and processes that impact fraud.
- Responsible for fraudulent Transaction Monitoring System
- Complete ongoing risk assessment and assess coverage and gaps along with loss trends to recommend update
- Proactively identify fraud trends that may impact business goals and targets.
- Research internal and external data to identify risky behaviours and create strategies to minimize fraud.
- Develop and maintain machine learning models to detect fraud.
- Report periodically to management in a clear and concise manner.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related flied
- At least 5 years working experiences, focused on Fraud Monitoring or Cyber Security preferably in telecommunication or retail business
- Excellent leadership and people management skill
- Problem-solving, positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience in E-commerce fraud, credit card fraud, account take-over.
- Strong analytical acumen, comfortable gathering data from various sources, generating and evaluating insights.
- Excellence English communication skill