- Plan, conduct, and monitor testing of products (User Acceptance Testing) to ensure finished product quality
- Educate business team about the new function and feature.
- Align and evaluate the business requirements, feasibility, and value of the feature requests, to deliver a comprehensive and accurate Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Coordinate and work closely with business teams to launch and market new product.
- Respond to system queries, perform troubleshooting, and conduct research to identify solutions to the reported issues.
- Troubleshoot and conduct initial investigation of issues working with regional product team to solve problems
- Coordinate with key function owners for feature testing and feature rollout
- Drive/facilitate product feature development and work with different function stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering or IT related field.
- 2 - 5 years experience in QA / Tester and Background in Application Testing, System Testing Concept, and/or Software Testing Methodologies, would be an advantage.
- Good command of English
- Good problem-solving, team collaboration, and analytical skills.
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to prioritize the impact and the urgency of issues raised
- Flexible and adaptive, with a willingness and attitude to learn new tasks.
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
*Drop your profile to create history with us now!