- Lead customer service agents of e-commerce business
- In charge of customer service related KPIs
- Manage the development and implementation of operational strategies for customer service management
- Ensure that all subordinates are working effectively and follow all technical and company service processes
- Ensure proper notification/ escalation of service activities are followed to ensure smooth operation with sellers
- Manage, train and coach contact center’s team members and monitor staff’s performance according to established monitoring standards
- Handle customer and sellers queries and complaints
- Ensure operation support provided is able to meet service commitment and customer requirement.
- Ensure smooth running of daily processes to meet service commitment level
- Bachelor's Degree in any related fields.
- Thai nationality ONLY
- At least 5 working experiences in managing the agent team
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent communications and inter-personal skills
- Good service mind with the ability to handle customer's complaint and inquiry
- Leadership ability to include demonstrated ability to develop team