As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll work with a cross-functional, highly capable team of designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers, inventing and iterating end-to-end product experiences. We are looking for designers who are passionate yet capable to analyse customer behaviours and identify opportunities while being able to articulate human-centered approaches in a fast-paced environment. We’re a young and passionate team committed to creating a convenient, delightful and intelligent user experience.
- You will be working in a regional team, involved in the end to end design process for e-Commerce products (mobile and web) to serve the local market audience from South East Asia and Taiwan.
- You will have experience in defining and communicating design guidelines to maintain competitiveness.
- You will influence and work to bring teams together to drive towards a singular goal of making a product design successful.
- You will have a chance to collaborate with cross-functional teams from this region to define, design and deliver forward-looking solutions.
- You will have a chance to experience cross-platform designs (Web/App) and develop your ideas with user research, prototypes, wireframes, storyboards and evaluate your success through usability testing.
- Interested to find out more about Shopee Design Team? Keep your eyes peeled on Shopee Design's Instagram and Medium!
- Bachelor Degree, with outstanding fundamental design skills and genuine interest to venture into a career in digital design.
- Good understanding of the design philosophy and practical experience in user experience design and related fields.
- Ability to move, adapt and change and iterate quickly.
- Capable to work in collaborative teams to define use cases, requirements and deliver the best experience for millions of customers.
- Internship experiences in the eCommerce industry or Product Design is a plus.
- Ability to speak one of the languages besides English: Bahasa Indonesia, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog in order to communicate more efficiently with teams from one of our markets is a plus.
- Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or a URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.