- Provide advice to Manager/Supervisor on people matters
- Provide support and guidance to Manager/Supervisor to deal with employee issues
- Provide advice to Manager/Supervisor to improve their people management skill
- Responsible to provide coaching to Manager and Supervisor on processes including legal implications of not following a process and they are adhering to and executing the process correctly
- Provide support during key discussion and process including managing difficult conversation.
- Provide career advice to employee and help them to develop and grow within the organization
- Proactive in understanding the organization and provide advice for process improvement.
- Oversee all HR process delivery impacting the employee life cycle such as on boarding and integration, discipline and grievance, leave management, exit management, policies, career transitions and management, performance management etc
- Proactively work with the business to understand their needs and provide necessary support
- Take accountability for and facilitate resolution of employee discipline and grievance cases and consult with business/legal as appropriate.
- Build and promote strong sense of engagement with employee
- Provide advice from time to time for policy review
- Provide advice on Career Management plan to employee including competency assessment, career development plan and talent review
- Support Learning & Development when necessary
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of working experience as HR generalist
- A Bachelor degree with in Human Resources/Psychology/Business Management