- Giving daily coaching to agents for any mistakes found (if required) from QA results
- Plan, organize and conduct training programs, seminars and conferences for Customer Service Representatives from QA results
- Collect the feedback and follow the improvement fields of agents after each training session.
- Write material for new training programs; reviews evaluates and modifies existing and proposed programs and recommends appropriate changes.
- Conduct quality monitors and assist with new hire feedback.
- Administer and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines the eligibility of prospective attendees.
- Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms and visual aids; set up audiovisual equipment and make presentations when necessary.
- Schedule the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup.
- Conduct skills, technical, management and staff development training courses.
- Evaluate needs and develop new training materials and/or revises current material utilizing corporate standards to ensure the branch’s training needs are met.
- May be required to assist management with floor support as needed.
- Keep all proprietary information of company and provided accounts confidential.
- At least 2 year-experience developing and implementing training programs in a call center environment
- 2 years platform training/facilitation skills to deliver quality training programs and experience developing and delivering professional development courses
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently while working in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced reporting skills
- Excellent ability to identify and analyze data for trends
- Experience in providing performance feedback
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multitask and perform in constantly changing the environment
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritization skills
- Salary: negotiable, competitively depending on skills and experience
- Meal allowance, snacks and drink, regular training, annual company retreat, bonus on public holiday and special occasion.