- Conceptualize, develop and execute offline marketing events (Press conference, brand launches etc)
- Plan events with attention to financial and time constraints
- Research, contact and negotiate with various vendors needed for the event
- Manage all pre-events, during events and post-events operations
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including social media, paid ads, offline, BD, design and operations to ensure smooth execution of events and all the associated parties are informed of their tasks
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of event campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is required, marketing or related preferred
- Excellent command of English.
- Prior experience in eCommerce marketing and/or events management will be a bonus.
- Highly meticulous and detail oriented
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- We’re looking for driven, motivated people to join our team! You have a drive to achieve and pass your goals, and is constantly hungry to learn or try out new things.
- Tough issues? No problem, you are a creative problem solver who love applying new ideas to solve issues at hand.
- No experience? Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply. All we ask is that you are willing to learn and don’t give up even when things get tough. If you’re willing to do that, please submit your resume/CV to us.