- Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio.
- Verified transactions with different mode of payments such as (COD, Credit cards, etc...).
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Identify fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing.
- Interact with banks and customers to validate information and to confirm or cancel authorizations.
- Reviewed, investigated and resolved irregular transactions reported by end users.
- Initiate Refund reversal to the account of the customer.
- Brain storming with team leader to solve transaction related issue and improve payment process.
- Assisting team leader in other tasks assigned.
- Preferred background in business administration/ finance/ banking/ accounting.
- Have knowledge/ experience in payments & banking, transactions & order processing, accounting, risk management.
- Good at communication, negotiation and problem solving.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good at data analysis skills and Microsoft Excel.
- Humble and willing to learn every day.