- Acquire and maintain an excellent working relationship with Tier 2 and Tier 1 Power Home Appliance Sellers that sign up via our Vendor Acquisition team or via organic sign up
- Identify partner seller’s needs and potential issues and provide consultation and solutions as needed.
- Onboard and educate Shopee sellers on best practices to optimize their Shopee Store and business to ensure their success on the Shopee platform
- Select and curate SKUs for various campaigns, promotions, online marketing, and media as required
- Grow order rates and SKU composition of Shopee Seller accounts to sustainable levels
- Report and track progress on seller activity, results and category initiatives
- Maintain and optimize all forms of seller promotions and incentives (Shopee Perks) as to not allow for abuse, or excessive use of resources
- Accurately document and record Shopee Seller Perks and Promotions for the Shopee content team to initiate
- Identify potential synergy points with other departments
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or a related field
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred
- 2-3 years of previous experience in Merchandising or Sales within the Home Appliances industry either in retail/direct distribution/brands or through hypermarts (Tesco, Aeon etc)
- Previous experience managing Home Appliances sellers in an e-commerce environment is preferred
- A strong interest in Home Appliances and e-commerce industry is a must.
- We’re looking for driven, motivated people to join our team! You have a drive to achieve and pass your goals, and is constantly hungry to learn or try out new things.
- Tough issues? No problem, you are a creative problem solver who love applying new ideas to solve issues at hand.
- You love working with a team with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly outperform your goals