- Work with outsourced vendor partners to drive overall quality performance
- Monitor, report and analyze both quality monitoring audits and customer satisfaction survey results across all channels
- Track and monitor quality related metrics and initiate plans for corrective actions across all channels
- Understand the key drivers of customer satisfaction, identify opportunities and determine strategies to improve overall service
- Facilitate regular calibration sessions to ensure consistency in quality requirements and standards
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure understanding of key quality processes and re-engineer current processes so as to improve overall quality
- Manage timely quizzes on latest updates, product and process changes for the contact centre
- Perform analysis on quality errors, present analysis to gain acceptance, plan for and execute quality improvement actions
- Manage the overall quality performance of outsourced vendor partners Work closely with the regional team to ensure quality strategy alignment
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity
- Good team player with positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Exposure to strong customer oriented environment, must be quality service oriented.
- Strong process orientation, must be logical and able to follow processes and adapt to changes.