- Establish and measure call quality on a monthly basis with the aim to identify gaps in either process or soft skills for improvement, initiating improvements jointly with relevant business units
- Achieve desired call outcomes with the aim to meet both customer and business expectations
- Review established work procedures (work flow) with the aim to improve service to the customer
- Perform checks on the efficiency and effectiveness of quality processes.
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend changes/ enhancement for continuous improvement.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly and any other periodic management reports.
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity
- Good team player with positive attitude and strong sense of integrity and responsibility
- Exposure to strong customer oriented environment, must be quality service oriented.
- Strong process orientation, must be logical and able to follow processes and adapt to changes.