- Be responsible for the curation of marketplace content to ensure the quality as well as the legitimacy of the listings.
- Categorize and place the listings into the right categories based on the product type.
- Document content management processes and policies and work on their continuous improvement.
- Support pricing-related tasks including price check, promotions creation, etc.
- Work with the Customer Support teams and Business Development teams to handle listing inquiries and troubleshooting of listing-related issues.
- Shifts work involved, required to work on weekends and Public Holidays.
- Both Fresh graduates or experienced applicants are welcome (we can discuss the entry level based on your previous experience).
- Strong communication skills in English and Malay, in both verbal and written forms.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Driven and motivated.
- Has passion in the eCommerce industry.
- Basic Microsoft Excel skill is a plus.
- Previous experience in content management is a plus.