- Handle customer inquiries, issues or even feedback (ie. sellers and buyers/users) in both verbal and written forms.
- Provide accurate information and assistance in a professional matter to customers.
- Respond to all customers’ requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Document call center processes and FAQs, and work on continuous process improvement.
- Be the voice of customers to provide feedback to the company.
- Analyze customer experience reports and insights and come up with improvement suggestions and initiatives.
- To be able to restore issues by providing service recovery to the customers.
- Both Fresh graduates or with experienced applicants are welcome (we can discuss the entry level based on your previous experience).
- Strong communication skills in English verbal and written forms.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times.
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn.
- Driven and motivated.
- Shifts involved, required to work on night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Has passion in eCommerce industry.
- Previous experience in customer service is a plus.