- Develop and implement robust Government Relations in collaboration with the Head of Partnership and the Partnership Team, including goals, timeline and strategies for identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of current and prospective partners.
- Identify and solicit potential partners according to business goals and market potential
- Maintain close relationship with existing partners, proactively monitor their performances, and apply check and balances mechanisms where appropriate
- Document proposals and contracts, and monitor all Government Relations to ensure positive and purposeful activities and stewardship including evaluation and impact assessment of all partnerships.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Partnership and the Partnership Team to ensure a consistent, central and high quality partnerships program.
-Work with the Marketing, PR, Business Development and Operations teams to profile partnerships where appropriate.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal; additional proficiency in other languages is a plus
- At least 4+ years experiences in stakeholders or government area
- Graduated from Law Major will be a plus
- Highly developed written, communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Highly developed research and analysis skills with high level of attention to details
- Comfortable with numbers; proven experience in projection and budgeting related tasks
- Exceptional sense of ownership in prioritizing high workload, to multitask and to meet deadlines
-Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and independently to meet individual performance goals while being a part of a team