Shopee is enhancing our CRM capabilities as part of our transformation towards Customer-Centric Marketing. You would be part of a nascent team that would be responsible for making sense of customer data and using it to drive business initiatives to support the platform’s growth. This would range from Customer Segmentation and Persona building to Channel Optimization as well as efforts to increase Customer Lifetime Value.
This opportunity would appeal to individuals who like to carve out their own path as part of a team and who sees excitement in transforming how a business operates. This is not a role for a 9 to 5 white collar worker seeking a well-defined routine-based job scope. The success of this team would be one of the key drivers in helping Shopee become the dominant platform for all categories of product-based eCommerce.
Organizationally, you would join the Campaigns team, which sits within the larger Marketing team. The role requires you to work closely with both Marketing and Business Developments teams in changing the way they engage both Buyers and Sellers on the platform. The extent of your responsibilities would be determined by both your personal capability as well as ambition.
- Extract, process and digest raw data to yield coherent information and derive business insight
- Communicate insights and establish or optimize processes for the dissemination of Marketing information
- Propose, plan and execute CRM initiatives to enhance understanding of the Buyer base and improve key customer metrics
- Monitor the effectiveness and identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of both onsite and offsite Marketing channels
- Upskill the team in the understanding and effective use of CRM Analytics
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Strong business acumen
- Strong sense of integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or a related data-oriented field is ideal but not required
- Proficient in both Excel and any common data analysis software
- Proficiency in SQL a plus
- 1-3 years of working experience in CRM, Consulting or an analytics-related field
- Must love data and be a structured thinker
- Systematic thinker with ability to understand the holistic picture and complex considerations