- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives
- All aspects of daily management for the Marketing Department.
- Working closely with the Regional Head of Marketing to devise an effective marketing strategy.
- Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively.
- Reporting on all marketing activities to the Regional Head of Marketing.
- Working closely with other heads of departments on company projects and campaigns.
- Completing various marketing projects at the request of Regional Marketing and CEO.
- Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
- Recruitment and selection of new members of the marketing team.
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained in order to complete all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy.
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential ideally from a competitor or company operating in a similar market.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications.
- An ability to lead and inspire marketing teams.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing or Business Administration.