Shopee is the largest mobile-first eCommerce marketplace in Southeast Asia and Taiwan. The Shopee team believes in the transformative power of technology. As shopping on mobile devices becomes the ‘new norm’, Shopee aims to continually enhance its platform and become the region's top mobile commerce destination. Shopee is supported by Garena, Southeast Asia’s largest internet platform provider.
Officially launched in 2015, Shopee has exponentially grown in popularity within the region. We have had more than 80 million downloads in the region and an annualized gross merchant value of 5+ billion USD. The team has also been growing in numbers and is now 2,500+ full time employees strong, spanning across 8 countries in 10 offices. With the rapid expansion of the Shopee team, we are constantly on the lookout for potential young talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team.
If you are someone with a curious mind, always searching for opportunities to grow, and enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As part of the eCommerce Business Development team, you will work directly with the
Head of Business Development in merchant acquisition and retention efforts for your
country and work as a team to meet the business KPIs.
- You will be responsible for encouraging sellers to come on board the platform,
and this will include merchants from all walks of life, both offline and online
- You will be responsible for managing the merchant relationships including the
onboarding process and on-going key account management
- At a more senior level, you would be given responsibility of a category to
manage where you are expected (together with a team) to retain, optimize and
drive overall sales volumes of the category
- Driven, motivated and hungry
- Logical thinking and strong problem solving skills
- Good team player, with an aptitude for sales and the ambition to constantly
outperform your KPIs
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Experienced hires would be considered for more senior positions