- Analysing and monitoring key operational KPIs / metrics across the region.
- Liaising closely with local operations teams about their operational performance, analysis of most common issues and development of next steps to solve them.
- Understanding the current systems’ capabilities and limitations and driving continuous improvement initiatives on systems, reporting methods and operation processes.
- Conducting root cause analysis when operational performance fluctuates and building up the knowledge base, i.e. the correlation between root cause and KPI fluctuation.
- Partner with internal & external stakeholders to establish project priorities, set milestones, and drive schedules to meet project deadlines.
- Participate in business reviews and support project implementation efforts to improve overall operations efficiency
- Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Business, Supply Chain or relevant disciplines
- High energy, self-motivation & ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent ability to work in a regional team
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- Proficiency in Python and/or SQL is a plus
- Fluency in English and an additional SEA language is a plus to communicate with regional market stakeholders
- Both fresh graduates and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply