- Work with designers, product managers and developers to conceptualize and prototype UI/UX solutions of web platform from user’s perspective
- Understand platform design guidelines and generate professional digital output that is usable, compliant, facilitating the development
- Craft design solutions with functional, logical and interactive insights.
- Currently studying / graduated from design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, IS, CS, or related Diploma / Degree
- Good understanding of e-Commerce and business design
- Proficient in at lease two mainstream design and collaboration tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Adobe Photoshop, inVisionApp, Flinto, etc).
- Swift in picking up new concept and skills.
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (3-6 months)
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply