- Create, implement and execute the business development/growth strategy for the product category.
- Developing online merchandising and promotion proposals to achieve sales targets.
- Retain and optimize key account relationships to drive overall sales volumes. This can be done by ensuring pricing competitiveness, assortment, stock availability of key merchants within the category.
- Manage a team of Sales and Key Account Managers to help grow and manage your portfolio of merchants. The team will continue to grow as the category grows or the categories under management grow.
- Carry out analysis & survey to better understand merchant requirements and behavior.
- Identify, establish and grow other local strategic partnerships.
- Experience with management consulting, business development, sales or account management, experience in eCommerce is a plus.
- Strong data analytics skills.
- Currently or previously in a management or leadership position.
- A good degree from a well recognized university.