We are: Shogun, a powerful page builder platform for eCommerce stores, and we're on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting eCommerce pages, through a delightful product experience.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we’re backed by Initialized Capital, and we have over 10,000 active paying clients.
We are looking for: A Content Marketing Lead who will help scale our content production efforts and further our goal of being the go-to educational resource for rising and established eCommerce brands and store owners.
- Managing a team of writers and a content production process and schedule
- Reviewing and editing content for SEO before publishing it live
- Improving existing content with better interlinking & optimization
- Working with an SEO consultant to formulate new topics
- Working with our partners on co-marketing initiatives like guest posts, webinars etc.
- Brainstorming and executing on ways we can create multimedia content like video and audio
- Executing creative link building campaigns
- Creating content marketing campaigns that drive leads and sales
- Working with our existing clients and partners to create case studies and other marketing collateral
- Working with graphic designers and web developers as needed to create lead magnets and other digital products
- 3-5 years experience in a Content Marketing Lead or similar role
- Ability to manage a remote team of English-speaking contract writers and ensure a very high standard of quality and optimization
- Massive amounts of creativity and willingness to try new things and fail
- Empathetical approach to the customer journey and a desire to build out the most helpful content for eCommerce store owners and managers.
- Excellent communication skills and native understanding, use and command of the English language
- Comfort working in growing teams and moving fast
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Benefits (Health and PTO)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
Sounds interesting? Send a message with:
- LinkedIn profile
- A short note explaining why you're a good fit for this role.
- A few references we can say hi to.
- Our team is fully distributed and global (check out our team page). We have no office. You should be comfortable with remote work.
- Sometimes we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location.