We are: Shogun, a page builder and optimization platform for eCommerce stores. We have thousands of active users, and we’re backed by some awesome investors, including Y Combinator.
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team. As a branch of our support team, you'll reach out to new users in their first few days to help take user experience from good to amazing! You'll identify customers' goals, work to proactively answer any questions that come up, and educate users on how to get the most out of our software.
- Proactive Outreach: Welcome new users to Shogun. We use Intercom and Front to communicate with active users.
- Account Analysis: Identify churn risks and opportunities to boost retention & growth.
- Boost Retention: Help customers accomplish their goals with Shogun Page Builder. Introduce them to features that will benefit their conversions and productivity.
- Troubleshooting: Help users overcome their difficulties with the software, while escalating major issues to technical support.
- Communication: Collaborate with the rest of the team on ideas for improving retention and the user experience through amazing support, outreach, and education.
- Maintaining Coverage: Maximize outreach by covering certain “time blocks,” during which you will be on live chat and email communicating with users.
-3+ years of experience doing customer support for a USA based tech company, ideally a software company.
- Excellent communication and writing skills. Absolute fluency in English is required.
- Have a great attitude and desire to help people :)
- Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule
- Stable high-speed internet connection and web camera (for weekly team meetings and user training sessions)
- Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc. is great!
- Knowledge of Shopify is excellent!
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is amazing :)
NOTE: This position is for a full-time remote position. We have a fully distributed global team.