As the front line of our support team, the Technical Support Representative is responsible for world-class customer service and technical support. Whether it be supporting new customers with full installation and setup, or troubleshooting the customer’s software specific to their unique business, our Customer Care team always brings their best to ensure our customers are very satisfied. Given the relationships we build and are responsible for, it is imperative that our Care team members become experts in ShipWorks and beyond.
The Customer Care Department has a mission critical task in not only meeting our customer’s needs, but doing so in the most professional and friendly manner possible. We are the mailing and shipping experts within our company and within our industry. We take extraordinary care of our customers by solving their challenges efficiently and accurately. We share customer insights throughout the organization and help drive positive and meaningful changes.
Competitive pay, 401k with company match, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Educational Reimbursement, Commuter benefits, Discount programs, Inventor patent bonuses.
(NASDAQ: STMP) is the leading provider of postage online and shipping software solutions to customers including consumers, small businesses, e-commerce shippers, enterprises, and high volume shippers. Stamps.com offers solutions that help businesses run their shipping operations more smoothly and function more successfully under the brand names Stamps.com, Endicia®, ShipStation®, ShipEngine®, ShippingEasy®, ShipWorks®, GlobalPost and MetaPack™. Stamps.com’s family of brands provides seamless access to mailing and shipping services through integrations with more than 500 unique partner applications.
Ensures all customers and guests of ShipWorks receive world-class customer service and technical support.
Essential Position Duties:
- Handling approximately 15-25 telephone calls per day providing technical support and troubleshooting of customer’s software issues such as:
- Internet and network connectivity
- Printer configuration
- Software Download/Installation/Removal
- Filters, Rules, Automation, User Settings, Password Resets, and more
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) such as Answer % in 60 seconds, Average Handle Time (AHT), Ticketing Software compliance, and other departmental standards of performance and metrics.
- Assist customers with ShipWorks account issues, online store orders, USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL/Other related inquiries/questions/concerns, as needed.
- Keeps abreast of product features, capabilities and advancements and maintains a high degree of product knowledge.
- Communicates customer feedback, trends and issues to the team and leadership.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problems with our shipping software.
Additional Position Duties:
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25 lbs without assistance up to chest height
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Technical certifications or degree is a plus.
- 2+ years’ experience providing world-class customer service via phone, email, in person support.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a technical support environment is a plus.
- Familiar with PC based software and installation procedures.
- Familiar with database and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Must be comfortable and experienced in using the telephone to take inbound calls.
Skills and Knowledge:
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and thirst for knowledge.
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and find solutions for complex problems.
- High degree of professionalism, a “customer first” attitude and be service-oriented, friendly and possess a positive attitude.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills along with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Computer proficient with the ability to handle multiple PC applications simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency, follow-through and attention to detail
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Office
- HTML, remote desktop software, shipping software, and RightNow (RNT) proficiency favorable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled