Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, ShippingEasy, Stamps, Endicia, Metapack, Shipsi, GlobalPost, and Packlink. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
The Auctane Escalations Team improves user experience by providing advanced troubleshooting, coaching for frontline support, as well as analysis, confirmed reproduction, attempted resolution, and documentation of issues with the ShipWorks platform or partnered integrations.
The primary purpose of this position is to respond to and verify escalated user tickets from the User Support team. Responsibilities of this role include providing a solution for the user or determining the need for developer support; all while providing timely and thorough support to ShipStation departments and customers through clear and concise communication with appropriate empathy.
- Supports Users for all system inquiries, including extensive troubleshooting and general questions. Handles and resolves escalated user issues and complaints.
- Collaborates with product, engineering, and other departments as needed to resolve customer issues quickly and concisely with regard to the entire system and all users. Provides all necessary information clearly to other departments to ensure efficient handling.
- Triages support queues to identify emerging issues and collect related issues. Prioritizes and relays issues to the development team, and keeps User Support and Account Management teams informed on the status of issues.
- Assists with ongoing documentation, training, and provides coaching for User Support and Account Management teams.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- One or more (1+) years of experience on ShipWorks escalations process.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Two or more (2+) years of ShipWorks technical support experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Data Collection
- Critical Thinking
- Managing Change
- Commitment to Quality
- API Documentation
Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled