The Revenue Operations team at Auctane provides operational and enablement support to the merchant-facing teams within the Revenue organization.
The Senior Merchant Success Operations Manager will be responsible for the design, implementation and optimization of processes designed to maximize merchant adoption and retention and to improve employee productivity within the Merchant Success team. You will report to the Senior Director, Global Sales Operations and partner with Merchant Success leadership to further our goal of putting the Merchant at the center of everything we do through actionable merchant intelligence along customer journeys.
- Provide operational support for the Merchant Success organization.
- Manage and improve business processes.
- Responsible for the architecture, configuration, and administration of Gainsight.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks which support the primary objectives):
- Drive adoption of Merchant Success plays that drive increased product adoption and reduced churn
- Ensure the Merchant Success team has the tools and information needed to successfully deliver value to the merchant.
- Document current processes, workflows and automations. Identify gaps and drive process improvement.
- Provide day-to-day operational support of the Merchant Success Team, including reports, dashboards and Gainsight user support.
- Responsible for Gainsight administration, adoption and roadmap for success.
- Align Auctane Merchant Success strategies with optimal Gainsight capabilities and features to drive increased merchant adoption and retention.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiency through the development and adoption of Gainsight best practices.
- Work cross functionally to provide data-driven business insights and recommended action plans, leveraging insights from Gainsight as well as other internal data systems.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Three or more (3+) years expense is a sales operations or related role.
- Three or more (3+) years Gainsight administration experience.
- Gainsight Certified Administrator.
Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- One or more (1+) years Gainsight end-user experience.
- Five or more (5+) years as a Salesforce power user.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in Gainsight Journey Orchestrator to support Tech Touch and Low Touch programs as well as aggregating customer engagement analysis to enable predictive outcomes.
- Familiarity with common integration points for Gainsight.
- Strong relationship management acumen.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Expert communication and conversational skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Google Suite
- Less than 10%.
Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled