Auctane, home of the world's leading e-commerce shipping solutions, is growing quickly and has an immediate need for a data-driven Senior Paid Marketing Manger. We’re looking for an exceptionally organized individual to help the marketing team scale paid media campaigns across multiple brands and countries. This person will be responsible for building high-performing display, remarketing and paid social programs that grow awareness and trial sign-ups. Additionally, this individual will work to identify opportunities for optimization in existing channels and new channels to test.
Our ideal candidate has managed paid media campaigns for multiple products/brands and is someone who is motivated by growing performance over time.
- Responsible for allocating, investing and optimizing media budget to meet performance and brand-building goals.
- Own strategy, management, and optimization of our display, remarketing and paid social advertising programs, collaborating with our agencies and content/creative teams.
- Manage and direct our paid media and PPC agencies, working to grow sign-ups efficiently while also preserving and growing market share.
- Responsible for reporting on key results to internal stakeholders, making recommendations for optimization.
- Support our partner marketing and events team efforts through paid media.
- Implement paid media programs for newly launched countries.
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis, and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency across all marketing channels.
- Work closely with analytics and business operations, our agencies (including Stamps) and intelligence partners to build a world-class performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimization.
- Identify and implement new programs and channels to test.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Increased marketing ROAS by program / by channel
- Reduced / Optimized CPAs
- Increased website conversion
- Improved brand health metrics (e.g. awareness, consideration)
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a digital marketing role
- 4-year college degree, preferably in marketing, business, or related field
- A history of hands-on management of highly-performant paid media programs required
- Experience working with a variety of different departments and the ability to build business relationships
- Hands on experience with Google Ads and Facebook required
- Experience with Capterra, Reddit, Rollworks, Microsoft Ads, DV360 a plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional communication skills — including written, interpersonal, and public speaking
- Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Be a self-starter: high level of initiative and follow-through
- Ability to be creative, have fresh ideas and bring a unique perspective
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition metrics, measurement, and campaign performance
- The ability to lead without authority to influence a group of individuals who you don’t directly manage
- An exceptional ability to manage tasks and deadlines
- Proven ability to work with individuals at all levels, across the organization, to get the job done
- An ability to “see the big picture” and develop an understanding of how small tasks contribute to large outcomes
- Be a team player!
- Experience with various marketing tools
- Google Suite
- FB Ads
- Twitter Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
Additional Positon Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled