Wherever You Sell, However You Deliver, Exceptionally Efficient
Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in shipping software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, through an intuitive SaaS platform, that allows them to efficiently ship orders, wherever they sell and however they deliver.
ShipStation provides a multi-channel, multi-carrier delivery management platform, offering the most integrations of any ecommerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, carriers and fulfilment services, including Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, UPS, Amazon, eBay, Shopify and BigCommerce. ShipStation is wholly owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), headquartered in Austin, Texas and now expanding into Europe and we are looking for great people to join the rapidly expanding team in Europe. Take a look at http://www.shipstation.com for more information on our business, our team, who we are and current opportunities.
User Success Specialist – French speaker
You will have the opportunity to manage the on-boarding, success and satisfaction of our clients that rely on ShipStation to power their core business processes. Our Enterprise Support Specialists are the client's first point of contact and are responsible for the training, enablement and success of our user community. You will be responsible for driving best practice, product adoption, triaging customer issues and becoming advocates for future product enhancements for our users.
Successful candidates will be expert change managers, proactive trainers, who work tirelessly to ensure the satisfaction of the client. We want you to communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders for the benefit of our users. If you are passionate about delighting, growing and retaining customers and want to be part of a rapidly expanding SaaS software start-up, that is loved by its customers, we would like to talk to you.
- Calls, meetings and events to optimise and support customers
- Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
- Same-day response times to client inquiries
- Product demonstrations (live and via webinar)
- Monitoring account-level reports
- Advocating internally for clients
- Being an evangelist for ShipStation at events, trade shows, etc.
What you can expect from us:
- Truly dynamic environment where you’re challenged every day
- Strong team environment where we win and lose (rarely) together
- Honest, transparent culture that encourages high performance
- Become part of a business that is transforming the ecommerce fulfilment market
- Real time training, coaching and mentoring from leaders and colleagues
- Opportunities to travel regularly in the UK and US market
- New office environment, free gym access, private healthcare and more
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in a client-facing support role
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- French mother tongue with fluent English
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem's most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organised, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in Zendesk and Salesforce with an Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a start-up environment
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel regularly
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software start-up, that is loved by its customers and now expanding into Europe, take a moment to apply!