The Enterprise Applications team determines the way the organization manages software and hardware and includes other IT support, such as network administration, device management, assets management, and help desks of all kinds. The department is critical to ensure users are provided a functional work environment.
The Salesforce Administrator is a key member of our Enterprise Applications team. The role will help ensure our Salesforce org reflects a solution that is easy to maintain, adapt, and scale with the organization's continued expansion. Successful candidates will collaborate with stakeholders throughout the business, designing fit-for-purpose solutions to meet the expanding needs of the organization. They will also serve as a technical consultant, providing insight into business analysis, conducting needs assessments, and configuring the application as required.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Position Duties:
- Technical and administrative ownership of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Evaluate and scope Salesforce development requests from all segments of the organization.
- Align with Sales Operations to create a robust and nimble environment for customer-facing users while. adhering to best practices for security & scalability.
- Identify opportunities for architectural improvements as well as recommendations for improvement to best practice policies and procedures.
- Advise business stakeholders on business process improvement and reengineering opportunities.
- Assist cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve business processes.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent specialized training and/or years of experience.
- Four or more (4+) years of Salesforce Administration experience in similarly sized organizations.
- Salesforce Advanced Admin certification.
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options, data model / architecture and security model.
- Experience with multi-currency and internationalization strategy / architecture a strong plus
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstration of platform development best practices and design patterns for implementing highly scalable solutions with and understanding of governor limitations in a multitenant environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team on multiple tasks at once.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Mac and PC environments.
- Amazing troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn with minimal oversight.
- Enjoy end-user support and face-to-face interactions.
- Experience with Gainsight, Gong.io, Zendesk, Looker, and Jira a strong plus
- Some travel is required – less than 10%
Additional Position Requirements: – (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do).
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 50lbs with assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled