Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants fulfill their most audacious dreams. Our software solves ecommerce problems so our customers can scale their businesses on demand. At Auctane, you’ll join a team that’s committed to a singular mission: to enable the entrepreneurial spirit across the globe. We’re obsessed with making sure merchants are free to focus on creating remarkable products and connecting with customers everywhere.The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart. We’re a fast-moving, high-growth startup backed by a $5B public company, with offices in Austin, London, and Sydney. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Austin American-Statesman. If you like working with the best on some of the most complex, exciting problems in global business, you’re home. Learn more at: www.auctane.com
The Enterprise Systems Administrator is an essential member of our Information Technology team, responsible for the administration and support of SaaS enterprise applications along with their associated integrations. Successful candidates have a passion for solving problems through technology, a deep understanding of platform best practices, and a strong desire to empower teams to work more efficiently.
- Manage daily operations of our various SaaS platforms (user configurations, profiles, role hierarchy, groups, data storage, sharing, security controls, etc.)
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations to address evolving business needs
- Work with Product, Engineering, Support, Sales, and other stakeholders to implement and manage integrations to real-time and batched 3rd party systems
- Maintain control of access rights, security settings and user privileges for supported applications
- Ensure comprehensive system and PII data integrity, including system security
- Own and maintain documentation for platform configurations, setup, issue resolution, customizations, etc.
- Assist cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve business processes
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing helpdesk environment
- 3+ years of Atlassian or Zendesk administration experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools. Tray.io/Zapier experience is a plus.
- Scripting experience working with APIs.
- Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; dependable with deliverables and deadlines, able to multitask
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to speak to a technical level that’s suitable for the audience.
- Able to discuss and act responsibly upon Least Permissive security practices
- ZenDesk Suite Administration
- Atlassian Suite Administration
- Salesforce experience
- Automation & integration applications (Zapier, Tray.io)
- Less than 10%
Additional Position Duties: – (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled