The Enterprise Applications team is tasked with enhancing, modifying, and maintaining features and functionality associated with Auctane’s internal applications and tooling.
The Junior Salesforce Administrator is a key member of our Enterprise Applications team. The role will help ensure our Salesforce organization reflects a solution that is easy to maintain, adapt, and scale with the organization’s continued expansion. Additionally, the Junior Salesforce Administrator will assist with configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform, as well as helping drive a long-term development and architectural strategy.
Successful candidates will have a strong foundation in analysis and problem-solving, including the ability to drill down to the root cause of an issue.
- Support SFDC Development.
- Trouble Shoot System issues.
- Maintain system configuration and supporting documentation.
Qualifications – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks which support the primary objectives):
- Evaluate and scope SFDC development requests from all segments of the organization.
- Troubleshoot, reproduce, and resolve problems reported by users in a timely manner.
- Assist the Salesforce Administrator in creating and maintaining Reports, Dashboards, Process Builders, Workflow Rules, and Flows.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of system usage as well as recommendations for improvement to policies and procedures.
- Own and maintain documentation for platform configurations, setup, issue resolution, customizations, etc.
- Assist cross-functionally to implement new or enhanced features to improve business processes.
Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years’ experience.
- At least One (1) year of experience using Salesforce.
- Experience creating / managing fields and custom objects
- Experience managing profiles, permission sets, role hierarchies, and security settings
- Experience with Data Loader, Data import wizard or similar.
- Salesforce Admin Certification preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to gather user requirements/specifications and translate to new processes and system configurations
- Knowledge of all basic SFDC functions including but not limited to reports, dashboards, workflows, Process Builder, and Flows.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team on multiple tasks at once.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Salesforce Administration
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled