Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants fulfill their most audacious dreams. Our software solves ecommerce problems so our customers can scale their businesses on demand. At Auctane, you’ll join a team that’s committed to a singular mission: to enable the entrepreneurial spirit across the globe. We’re obsessed with making sure merchants are free to focus on creating remarkable products and connecting with customers everywhere.
The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart. We’re a fast-moving, high-growth startup backed by a $5B public company, with offices in Austin, London, and Sydney. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Austin American-Statesman. If you like working with the best on some of the most complex, exciting problems in global business, you’re home. Learn more at: www.auctane.com
The primary purpose of the Solutions Architect position is to support Global Solutions Provider team initiatives and engagements as well as discover, evaluate, and enable collaborative development efforts to accelerate time to value. This role will also facilitate the resolution of technical issues uncovered by Auctane’s Solutions Provider channel.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks which support the primary objectives):
- Primary technical point of contact for the Elite Solution Provider network, focused on synergistic development efforts between Auctane and Auctane partners.
- Serve as the design/enablement resource between our partner development teams and the Auctane product team to assist in the design of solutions to meet clint requirements.
- In collaboration with the development team, leverage the Solution Provider network to build and deliver integrations that optimize Auctane’s value proposition.
- Work with the Global Solutions Provider sales team to maximize adoption and minimize time-to-resolution of issues across the portfolio of supported accounts.
- Collect and analyze customer/client requirements.
- Communicates technical gaps and opportunities to the Product and Engineering team to improve product adoption and usability.
- Assist the Engineering team with system/platform configuration.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information System, or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
- Five or more (5+) years of experience in selling in technology.
- Two plus (2+) years of shipping/eCommerce industry experience preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write market requirement documents.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage project to successful completion.
- Strong e-commerce general & fulfillment knowledge.
- Solid understanding of the ecommerce fulfillment market and value proposition.
- Strong understanding of the ShipStation/ShipEngine API platform.
- Market and competitive analysis skills.
- Ability to communicate disparate system requirements and business value.
- API and application development skills
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.) **This field is standard**
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled