Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants fulfill their most audacious dreams. Our software solves ecommerce problems so our customers can scale their businesses on demand. At Auctane, you’ll join a team that’s committed to a singular mission: to enable the entrepreneurial spirit across the globe. We’re obsessed with making sure merchants are free to focus on creating remarkable products and connecting with customers everywhere.
The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart. We’re a fast-moving, high-growth startup backed by a $5B public company, with offices in Austin, London, and Sydney. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Austin American-Statesman. If you like working with the best on some of the most complex, exciting problems in global business, you’re home. Learn more at: www.auctane.com
The Performance Team provides vertical service to all four Auctane brands. It owns paid efforts along with reporting and has inlets into most of our engagement channels. It is the driving force behind our paid acquisition.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager plays a crucial role as the liaison between the marketing and operations departments managing the technical aspects of our key marketing systems. This person is responsible for building scalable systems of acquisition and leaning heavily on quantitative and qualitative data to glean insights and report on acquisition functions of the marketing team.
- Manage the technical aspects of our key marketing systems to drive trial signups and activation
- Reporting outcomes of our acquisition strategy while finding ways to improve performance
Essential Position Duties :
- Serve as the liaison between marketing and operations departments, managing technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and trial starts.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and changes to strategy.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Manage the creation of ref codes across four products
- Track the performance of all marketing channels on a weekly basis
- Reconcile the marketing budget monthly to report on CPAs and assist marketing leadership with budget forecasting
- Provide a monthly summary on customer satisfaction by leveraging NPS data collected through Delighted
Additional Position Duties: – (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
- Present effectively on key findings to internal stakeholders
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Four or more (6+) years’ experience in marketing, B2B marketing and SaaS preferred
- Experience working with multiple brands in a cross-functional organization
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical problem-solver
- Ability to work across teams to get the job done
- Strong research and deducing skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Chat bots like Drift
- In-app tools like Pendo
- Survey tools like Delighted
- Sales tools like MixMax
- Experience tools like Qualtrics
- No traveling required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled