Wherever You Sell, However You Deliver, Exceptionally Efficient
Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in delivery management software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, through an intuitive SaaS platform, that allows them to efficiently ship orders, wherever they sell and however they deliver.
ShipStation provides a multi-channel, multi-carrier delivery management platform, offering the most integrations of any ecommerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, carriers and fulfilment services, including Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, UPS, Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), headquartered in Austin, Texas and now expanding throughout Europe and we are looking for great people to join the rapidly expanding team in London. Take a look at shipstation.com for more information on our business, our team, who we are and current opportunities.
What you can expect from us:
- Truly dynamic environment where you’re challenged every day
- Strong team environment where we win and lose (rarely) together
- Honest, transparent culture that encourages high performance
- Become part of a business that is transforming the ecommerce fulfilment market
- Real time training, coaching and mentoring from leaders and colleagues
- Opportunities to travel regularly in the UK and internationally
- New office environment, free gym access, private healthcare and more
What your core responsibilities will be:
As an Escalations Specialist, your primary responsibility is to respond to and verify escalated user tickets from the User Support team. Responsibilities of this role also include providing a solution for the user or determining the need for developer support; all while providing timely and thorough support to ShipStation departments and customers through clear and concise communication with appropriate empathy. If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
What we are looking for from you:
- Supports Users for all system inquiries, including extensive troubleshooting and general questions. Handles and resolves escalated user issues and complaints.
- Collaborates with product, engineering, and other departments as needed to resolve customer issues quickly and concisely with regard to the entire system and all users. Provides all necessary information clearly to other departments to ensure efficient handling.
- Triages support queues to identify emerging issues and collect related issues. Prioritizes and relays issues to the development team, and keeps User Support and Account Management teams informed on the status of issues.
- Assists with ongoing documentation, training, and provides coaching for User Support and Account Management teams.
Would be great to also have experience with:
- B2B or SaaS support
- Content creation for blogs and support articles
- Running your own e-commerce business
- Anything else you’re awesome at! (we’d love to know)
- Knowledge of API and SQL (preferred but not required!)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
If you are also interested in being part of the London office for an Austin-based SaaS software company, that is loved by its customers and expanding across Europe, take a moment to apply!