The fulfillment process can make or break a merchant, and at Auctane, we’ve built four exceptional products that help online sellers of all sizes get products into the hands of their customers quickly and efficiently. Ecommerce is constantly changing, and our brands must evolve to align with merchant’s needs.
The Auctane family includes multiple SaaS products — including ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. We’re a fast-moving, high-growth business backed by a $5B public company, and we’re looking for a Graphic Designer who is passionate about helping to build strong and seamless brands that our customers identify with.
The Marketing Design team at Auctane is a small, highly productive group of omnichannel designers. This role will be focused on executing innovative, creative ideas and concepts for page layouts, ebook covers, web homepages, web banners, and other promotional material. The graphic designer will be responsible for collaboration with other designers to execute projects in completion, from client contact to assuring brand consistency across all marketing channels.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks):
The Graphic Designer will execute innovative, creative ideas and concepts for page layouts, product illustrations, logos, web and blog graphics, social ads, tradeshow booth design, in collaboration with other designers. You will assure brand consistency across marketing channels while understanding brand goals and key initiatives.
- Conceptualize and design for a wide range of print and digital media for our brands, including layouts, product illustrations, logos, web and blog graphics, social ads, tradeshow booth design, and more.
- Conceptualize, design, and present creative ideas with the design team and stakeholders.
- Assist in establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Complete a high volume of production tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Think creatively and develop new content, ads, and other marketing materials.
- Working alongside our performance team to create and test new designs for ads and landing page layouts to improve conversion rates for paid media campaigns.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Working with outside agencies, art services, web designers, copywriters, printers, etc.
Additional Position Duties: – (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time.
- Walk short distances.
- Stand for short periods.
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in graphic design
- Experience working with multiple brands in a cross-functional organization.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and digital design
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to quickly learn, Sketch, Figma and other graphic design software and tools.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Familiarity with motion graphics preferred.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to contribute to a creative environment, high comfort level with brainstorm and critique processes.
- Collaborative spirit, but self-disciplined
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Not afraid to ask questions, but willing to think of solutions.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- No traveling required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled