Wherever You Sell, However You Deliver, Exceptionally Efficient
Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in delivery management software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, through an intuitive SaaS platform, that allows them to efficiently ship orders, wherever they sell and however they deliver.
ShipStation provides a multi-channel, multi-carrier delivery management platform, offering the most integrations of any e-commerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading e-commerce platforms, marketplaces, carriers and fulfilment services, including Australia Post, Sendle, CouriersPlease, Aramex Australia, eBay, Amazon, Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), headquartered in Austin, Texas and now expanding into APAC and we are looking for great people to join the rapidly expanding team in Australia. Our APAC team is based in our office space in Darlinghurst, Sydney. Take a look at shipstation.com for more information on our business, our team, who we are and current opportunities.
New Business Account Manager
You will engage with new users of ShipStation, understanding their business and their objectives and managing the on-boarding, success and satisfaction of our clients that rely on ShipStation to power their core business processes. Our New Business Account Managers are the client's first point of contact during their trial period and are responsible for the successful training, on-boarding and adoption of our new users in the ShipStation community, driving best practices, product adoption and revenue for ShipStation.
Successful candidates will be expert change managers, proactive trainers, who work tirelessly to ensure the satisfaction of the client. We want you to communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders for the benefit of our users. If you are passionate about delighting, growing and retaining customers and want to be part of a rapidly expanding SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, we’d love to talk to you.
What you can expect from us:
- Truly dynamic environment where you’re challenged every day
- Strong team environment where we win and lose (rarely) together
- Honest, transparent culture that encourages high performance
- Become part of a business that is transforming the e-commerce fulfilment market
- Real-time training, coaching and mentoring from leaders and colleagues
- Opportunities to travel regularly in Australia and internationally
- New office environment, sit/stand desks, flexible holidays and more
- Outbound and inbound calls to promote ShipStation’s benefits, technology, and services
- Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
- Same-day response times to client inquiries
- Product demonstrations (live and via webinar)
- Monitoring account-level reports
- Advocating internally for clients
- As assigned, being an evangelist for ShipStation at events, trade shows, etc
What we’re looking for:
- >1 year experience in a client-facing role
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2MB SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel 1-4 times per year
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers and partners, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
If you are also interested in being part of the Sydney office for an Austin-based SaaS software start-up, that is loved by its customers and expanding across APAC, take a moment to apply!