The Strategic Account team is responsible for selling our product suite into Enterprise/High Volume merchants.
The Director, Strategic Accounts will lead the sales strategy for increasing our market share in this segment of the company’s portfolio. Continuing to grow this segment is critical to our long-term success. This role reports to the SVP of Sales.
- Develop a sales strategy and execution plan to exceed and revenue targets.
- Manage a team of 18-20 Strategic Account Executives, team leads, managers and Sales Development team.
- Recruit top talent to join the function from inside and outside of the organization.
- Work cross-functionally with product and marketing to deliver results for Strategic Accounts.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks which support the primary objectives):
- Develop a sales strategy and execution plan to exceed shipment and revenue targets
- Performs strategic planning on a quarterly and annual basis
- Provide executive levels insight and reporting into the success and challenges of the function
- Uses data to drive business insights and business decisions
- Leads team meetings and 1:1s to focus the team and drive result
- Ensure team is meeting and exceeding Key KPIs
- Provide coaching and developments plans for the team
- Co-sell opportunities with the strategic accounts team providing executive support
- Hiring and performance management of team members including coaching, guidance, discipline, reward, and annual reviews.
- Develops productive relationships cross-functionally in the organization
- Provides feedback and insight how others can help Strategic Accounts to be successful.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years’ experience.
- Five or more (5+) years of selling experience working with Strategic Accounts in technology business.
- Three or more years (3+) years of frontline management experience in technology company.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to coach their team.
- Able to communicate effectively in groups settings and 1:1s.
- In depth knowledge of technology and its application to drive business outcomes.
- In depth knowledge of a value selling process and methodologies.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate G-Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint
- Approx. 30%
- A valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Additional Positon Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled