Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants fulfill their most audacious dreams. Our software solves ecommerce problems so our customers can scale their businesses on demand. At Auctane, you’ll join a team that’s committed to a singular mission: to enable the entrepreneurial spirit across the globe. We’re obsessed with making sure merchants are free to focus on creating remarkable products and connecting with customers everywhere.
The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart. We’re a fast-moving, high-growth startup backed by a $5B public company, with offices in Austin, London, and Sydney. We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Austin American-Statesman. If you like working with the best on some of the most complex, exciting problems in global business, you’re home. Learn more at: www.auctane.com
The primary purpose of the Sr. Systems Administrator (Enterprise Systems Administrator) position is to aid in setup, configuration, and maintenance of various applications used in support, sales, marketing, and product engineering. You will also participate in the development and certification of product functionality across multiple applications.
- Manage daily operations of our SaaS application deployments
- User configurations including profiles, roles, etc
- Scoping security controls and applying permission sets appropriately
- Configure and manage integrations
- Develop, Implement and maintain Internal tools as requested by various departments
- Oversee applications used by the support & engineering teams (example Zendesk, JIRA, Azure)
- Research ways to increase efficiency with the tools we use
- Maintains main customer service applications used by multiple department
- Troubleshoot and solve day to day application issues
- Use applications like Jira and Zendesk to manage reported issues
- Research, replicate and solve application issues
- Framework and Technical Process Management
- Develop a process for maintaining our main sales and support business applications
- Maintain and improve the framework for applications like Zendesk and JIRA
- Develop new workflows for increased efficiency
- Development and Coding
- Development of Automation processes with customer facing team applications
- Implementing API Integrations to connect systems and data
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for users at all level of the organization
- Perform QA testing for iterative development cycles across various application projects
- Release & environment management
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Four years experience in a customer-facing helpdesk environment
- 2+ years of SaaS systems administration experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficiency in the administration of some or all of the following: JIRA, Zendesk, Okta, Azure, G Suite.
- Experience with SAML SSO integrations
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to speak to a technical level that’s suitable for the audience.
- Able to discuss and act responsibly upon Least Permissive security practices
- Salesforce (Administrator or Developer certifications preferred)
- ZenDesk Suite Administration
- Tray.io programming
- REST and SOAP standards of API frameworks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled