Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), Auctane is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney.
As an Inside Sales Rep, you’ll help drive user adoption of SaaS services for e-commerce shipping processing and automation. ISRs will interact with merchants as they begin using Auctane, and will work alongside our Account Managers to ensure great user experiences for new Auctane users. They are responsible for clear communication to prospective Auctane users, and will assist merchants throughout the trial process - showing Auctane value and helping turning trial users into subscribers. ISRs will interact with Sales, Marketing and Support teams, and will be customer advocates in regards to future product enhancements.
Successful candidates will be comfortable making a high volume of phone calls to interested merchants, and can concisely show the benefits of ShipStation. They will become product experts, and will be enthusiastic about interacting with entrepreneurs and their growing businesses on a daily basis. They’ll be passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
- Achieve sales goals to increase Auctane users, usage, shipment volume and revenue.
- Outbound and Inbound calls promoting ShipStation's benefits, technology and services.
- Proactively engage with prospective ShipStation users to identify value for their business and seamless migration to the Auctane platform.
- Provide rapid response to client inquiries and requests
- Achieve skills on the ShipStation platform in order to represent Auctane at industry events and on-site account visits as needed.
- Be an evangelist for ShipStation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of experience.
- One or more (1+) years as an Inside Sales Representative
- At least One (1) year of SaaS software or equivalent sales experience strongly preferred.
- Understanding of e-commerce, shipping and/or B2MB SasS products
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to learn complex procedures and be able to troubleshoot potential issues for the customer
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to self-manage your time and responsibilities
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem's most fundamental elements
- Knowledge of a CRM is strongly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled