The Auctane Support Operations team serves to process advanced support requests made by agents on behalf of
the customer in a timely manner. Performance is based on SLAs that lends itself to the overall customer experience.
The primary purpose of the User Support Specialist Lead is to respond to customer inquiries, provide information, and efficient user support primarily via email tickets, chats, and phone calls. Responsibilities include researching, maintaining a working knowledge of ShipStation and E-Commerce, documenting, and communicating to users and internally.
Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Position Duties: (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks)
- Resolves User issues efficiently by maintaining high levels of User interaction, prioritizing issues and triaging tickets.
- Initiates escalations for cases that need more extensive troubleshooting, code changes, or other developer support utilizing a standard escalation process.
- Communicates trending questions, issues, and product suggestions internally, clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge of ShipStations new and existing features and integrations through deployment notes, documentation, and training. Ability to research individually using resources and draw conclusions using critical thinking. Ability to write clear and concise notes with appropriate detail following the escalation procedures.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure the user experience is seamless.
- Lead, teach, and assist ShipStation Support staff assisting Users to resolve issues. Work with ShipStation User Support leadership team to improve process, policy, and staff expertise in resolving User issues.
Additional Position Duties – (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three or more (3+) years’ experience working as a team member in a Contact Center.
- Prior experience with a software or SaaS company preferred.
- Must be proficient in G-Suite
- Zendesk (Email, Chat, Talk)
- HTML, XML, API Documentation
- Working knowledge of call center technologies and performance measurement systems, able to conduct an on-going assessment of their effectiveness. This includes telephony systems.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must demonstrate a talent for leadership.
- Must have a “customer first” attitude and be service-oriented, friendly and possess a positive attitude.
- Must be able to effectively interact with members of the Customer Care team and deliver constructive feedback to team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment/adjust to change quickly
- Solid time management and the ability to accomplish goals without much direct supervision.
- Strong ability to assign and monitor work.
- Excellent decision-making and organization skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled