Wherever You Sell, However You Deliver, Exceptionally Efficient
Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in delivery management software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, through an intuitive SaaS platform, that allows them to efficiently ship orders, wherever they sell and however they deliver.
ShipStation provides a multi-channel, multi-carrier delivery management platform, offering the most integrations of any ecommerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, carriers and fulfilment services, including Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, UPS, Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), headquartered in Austin, Texas and now expanding into Europe and we are looking for great people to join the rapidly expanding team in Europe. Our European team is based in our office space in Victoria, London. Take a look at shipstation.com for more information on our business, our team, who we are and current opportunities.
Partner Manager - Carrier, 3PL and Dropship
The ShipStation Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for delivering long term, collaborative partnerships with tier one carriers, marketplaces, selling channels and other ecommerce partner types. The focus of these partnerships is delivering top merchant solutions and sources of integration to drive long term merchant value to grow ecommerce sales. The Strategic Partnerships team collaborates cross functionally, with product development, marketing, sales and other functional groups to deliver best-in-class solutions to merchants to drive long term merchant adoption, success and business value.
You will engage with new and existing fulfillment partners of ShipStation who consist of the domestic and international carriers, third party logistics partners (3PLs) and dropship partners, understanding their business and their client’s objectives, to drive new business opportunities for ShipStation across the partner ecosystem.
Successful candidates will be specialists at building, developing and maintaining relationships with a variety of partners. You will be effective at negotiating with partners to get a successful outcome for both parties and be effective at planning and execution of go to market plans with partners to grow the business for both parties. If you are passionate about delighting, growing and retaining partners and want to be part of a rapidly expanding SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, we’d love to talk to you.
What you can expect from us:
- Truly dynamic environment where you’re challenged every day
- Strong team environment where we win and lose (rarely) together
- Honest, transparent culture that encourages high performance
- Become part of a business that is transforming the ecommerce fulfilment market
- Real time training, coaching and mentoring from leaders and colleagues
- Opportunities to travel regularly in the UK and internationally
- New Central London office environment, free gym access, private healthcare and more
- Build and execute a partner plan to drive qualified opportunities for ShipStation in the European market, as part of the overall European go to market plan
- Identify and develop deep, strategic relationships within the European carrier, 3PL and dropship partner network
- Provide a single point of contact for fulfillment partners for their sales, marketing and customer deployment efforts with ShipStation
- Develop and deliver sales and marketing campaigns to fulfillment partners to drive new ShipStation user acquisition and revenue growth
- Being an evangelist ShipStation at industry events, virtual and on-site partner / end user meetings as needed
- Advocating internally for fulfillment partners and their clients to drive satisfaction and loyalty
What we’re looking for:
- >4 years experience in a partner-facing role in the logistics and ecommerce market
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem's most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Ability to think on your feet with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self-driven and have a proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel regularly
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers and partners, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
If you are also interested in being part of the London office for an Austin-based SaaS software start-up, that is loved by its customers and expanding across Europe, take a moment to apply!