Wherever You Sell, However You Deliver, Exceptionally Efficient
Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in delivery management software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, through an intuitive SaaS platform, that allows them to efficiently ship orders, wherever they sell and however they deliver.
ShipStation provides a multi-channel, multi-carrier delivery management platform, offering the most integrations of any e-commerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading e-commerce platforms, marketplaces, carriers and fulfilment services, including Australia Post, Sendle, CouriersPlease, Aramex Australia, eBay, Amazon, Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), headquartered in Austin, Texas and now expanding into APAC and we are looking for great people to join the rapidly expanding team in Australia. Our APAC team is based in our office space in Darlinghurst, Sydney. Take a look at shipstation.com for more information on our business, our team, who we are and current opportunities.
User Success Specialist
As a SAAS Support / User Success Specialist (AKA Gearhead), you’ll be at the vanguard of ShipStation’s customer interaction. You will tackle emails, live chats, and phone calls. Simultaneously, you will build and improve our customer experience structure to preemptively address customer concerns before they happen. You’ll accomplish those tasks by developing an exhaustive understanding of the application and working closely with ShipStation’s team of excellent engineers, designers, sales and marketing folks. If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
What you can expect from us:
● Truly dynamic environment where you’re challenged every day
● Strong team environment where we win and lose (rarely) together
● Honest, transparent culture that encourages high performance
● Become part of a business that is transforming the ecommerce fulfilment market
● Real-time training, coaching and mentoring from leaders and colleagues
● Opportunities to travel regularly in Australia and internationally
● New office environment, sit/stand desks, flexible holidays and more
You must have:
● Superb communication skills: You LOVE being on the phone. You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
● An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
● Prior customer-facing experience: Whether it was working the cash register at Coles or working as an Apple Genius, you must have experience working with customers.
● Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with people with a variety of skills
● Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and company? We need folks who are passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
Would be great to also have experience with:
● B2B or SaaS support
● Content creation for blogs and support articles
● Running your own e-commerce business
● Willing to accept hugs from customers
● Anything else you’re awesome at! (we’d love to know)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers and partners, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
If you are also interested in being part of the Sydney office for an Austin-based SaaS software start-up, that is loved by its customers and expanding across APAC, take a moment to apply!