The Recruiting Coordinator will help facilitate the recruitment process by providing administrative and logistical support to the human resource and recruiting team. The coordinator will contribute to the overall success of the overall people team by providing a high level of customer service and quality. The coordinator will interface with applicants, candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and HR professionals.
The Human Resources department is a client services organization that works to serve 2 primary clients: the employees and the business. As such, we aim to be 3rd party neutrals who evaluate each client’s needs individually as well as in conjunction with each other to provide fair and equitable proactive consultative advice and solutions in an attempt to benefit both. The HR team services the combined companies across the functions of employee relations, talent acquisition, HR operations, talent management, health and welfare benefits, HRIS, compensation, worker’s compensation, performance management, learning and development, and project management.
Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), Auctane is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney.
- Coordinate/schedule all phases of the interview process (Zoom, Google Meet, in-person).
- Coordinate/schedule all phases of the new hire onboarding process.
- Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Assist with new hire requests, offer letters, and background checks.
Essential Position Duties: (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks which support the primary objectives)
- Coordinate/schedule all phases of the interview process.
- Schedule interviews using Zoom, Google Meet, or in-person interviews.
- Ensure that necessary resources for the interview are booked, such as meeting rooms with the appropriate facilities for video conferencing.
- Ensure that the candidate is provided with information regarding their interview sessions, preparation decks, take-home exercises, etc.
- Confirm interview dates and details with candidates.
- Coordinate/schedule all phases of the onboarding process
- New hire orientation
- Coordinates with IT and the training team to set up the schedules for all employees
- Ensure managers have team meetings, trainings, welcome lunches, and expectation meetings
- Ensure all employee data is entered accurately into HRIS platform.
- Conducts touch base meetings with all new hires
- Works to coordinate swag and other onboarding logistics and provisioning needs
- Assist with new hire requests, internal transfers, offer letters and background checks
- Create new hire request and internal transfers forms
- Accurately enters change information into the HRIS system
- Assist in the creation of offer letters
- Administer background checks
- Assists in job open postings
- Create new job descriptions and prepare ATS postings
- Assist in the job description process
- Ensures headcount is correctly accounted for and tracked
- Assists with the logistics of offboarding
- Schedules and participates in employee exit interviews
- Enters the offboarding information into the HRIS system
- Generates paperwork and severance agreements as needed
- Communicates with payroll as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Position Duties: (The following is a list of what all employees, except those with medical accommodation, may be regularly required to do.)
- Sit for prolonged periods of time
- Utilize wrist and hands for a prolonged period of time
- Walk short distances
- Stand for short periods
- Speaking and conversing with others
- Lift up to 25lbs without assistance up to chest height
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience.
- One (1) year of experience in an administrative role and/or recruiting coordination role.
- Experience with a calendaring system, Google Calendar is preferred.
- Experience in a corporate setting is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) is preferred but not required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Exceptional attention to detail,
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills, including commitment to producing quality results.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ensuring that interviews are scheduled correctly.
- Ability to work independently, problem-solve and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proven ability to contribute in a high-paced environment that is ever-changing.
- Ability to work within multiple time zones.
- Ability to manage time effectively with little or no supervision.
- Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slide, etc.)
- Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled