Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), Auctane is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney.
The Partner Marketing Coordinator will be focused on assisting the marketing team to grow our merchant base through partnerships and partner programs with various marketing activities including content, webinars and events, social media, case studies, and other creative co-marketing campaigns.
- Support the partner marketing team in the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing campaigns. Join partner calls and coordinate follow up where needed.
- Support programmatic marketing efforts and keep materials accurate and current including managing partner portal content, partner directory and pages, database hygiene, and partner campaign assets.
- Coordinate content and timelines around new partner launches with internal and external stakeholders.
- Route and respond to marketing requests from our partner network.
- Assist with developing and proofing content for marketing programs including blogs, case studies, webinars, and social media.
- Conduct research to analyze competitive landscape, market news and trends, discover new opportunities, and summarize and report your findings.
- Project management: complete prescribed marketing tasks within deadlines and without prompting; coordinate content and timelines with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communications: interact with partners and internal stakeholders; write and develop marketing content; welcome, respond to, and act on feedback.
- Research and reporting: analyze competitors; report on success metrics for marketing initiatives; summarize and present findings.
- Marketing asset management: keep content up-to-date; collate marketing materials; manage and organize folders and data.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- One or more (1+) years of work experience within the marketing field.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills to boil down concepts for customers and articulate expectations to stakeholders
- Organizational and time-management skills to complete well-defined tasks under deadline
- Self-starter and team player who demonstrates initiative and urgency, helps create a productive work environment for coworkers, and welcomes and acts on feedback.
- Broad, generalist knowledge of marketing concepts and understanding of marketing platforms in social and digital marketing
- Creative and effective problem solver who can bring ideas and perspectives
Computer/Software/Application Proficiency Preferred:
- Google Analytics
- Less than 20%, limited travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled