Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), Auctane is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney.
The Associate Instructional Designer & Trainer interacts directly with the support agents to ensure they have the information and resources they need when they need it. The role helps to improve the performance of the support agents by demonstrating a deep understanding of the training material and integrating the knowledge into their coaching interactions. The Associate Instructional Designer & Trainer also supports the review and or creation of training and other internal content to ensure it meets the agents’ needs and assists the trainers and knowledge team with developing new content as needed.
- Deliver coaching sessions to individuals and groups to support improving performance.
- Assist with the evaluation of support agent training needs.
- Assist in the creation and facilitation of training content.
- Research and document support-related topics for internal content creation, (Confluence pages).
- Solicit feedback from agents on internal content to discover where content does and does not meet their needs.
- Be available to answer agent questions via Slack, email, in person, or in Q&A sessions.
- Attend training and KB team meetings to provide feedback around documentation needs.
- Attend agent team meetings to present new content the team should be aware of and should review.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- BA in English, Communication, Education, Journalism, or related field preferred.
- One or more (2+) years’ experience in a sales or customer/technical support role.
- One or more (1+) years of training delivery or facilitation experience preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in learning content creation preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Solid understanding of basic training methods.
- Comfortable coaching one on one or in small groups.
- Basic digital image editing skills.
- Able to take complex topics and explain them simply.
- Ability to solicit feedback and document in consistent ways.
- Understands API concepts and application.
- Proficient in at least one Auctane platform (Station, Easy, Works, Engine)
- Intermediate G-Suite proficiency
- Intermediate Confluence Cloud proficiency
- Intermediate MS Office proficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled