Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), Auctane is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney.
- Develop, improve, and maintain internal tools as requested by various departments
- Oversee applications used by Sales, Support, Product & Engineering (including but not limited to: Salesforce, Zendesk, WordPress).
- Research ways to increase efficiency with the applications and tools used by the business.
- Works cross-functionally with all departments to implement requested enhancements on various applications.
- Framework and Technical Process Management
- Develop a process for maintaining our main Sales and Support enterprise applications.
- Maintain and improve the framework for applications like Zendesk, Salesforce, and WordPress.
- Develop, improve and implement new workflows for increased efficiency.
- Development and Coding
- Development of automation processes with customer facing team applications.
- Implementing API Integrations to connect systems and data.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for users at all level of the organization.
- Perform QA testing for iterative development cycles across various application projects.
- Release & environment management.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering / development
- 5+ years of web development experience
- 5+ years of experience with C# / .NET / PHP / JS / React or comparable stacks
Skills and Knowledge:
- Data flow mapping within a complicated full-application production environment.
- Broad knowledge of web application development.
- Strong design/architectural instincts.
- Ability to troubleshoot and creatively problem solve.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak to a technical level that’s suitable for the audience.
- Able to discuss and act responsibly upon Least Permissive security practices
- Tray.io programming
- Web development
- REST and SOAP standards of API frameworks
- Less than 10%
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled