Wherever You Sell, However You Deliver, Exceptionally Efficient
Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers (merchants) rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in delivery management software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, through an intuitive SaaS platform, that allows them to efficiently ship orders, wherever they sell and however they deliver.
ShipStation provides a multi-channel, multi-carrier order and delivery management platform, offering the most integrations of any ecommerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, carriers and fulfilment services, including Royal Mail, DPD, FedEx, Hermes, UPS, Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), headquartered in Austin, Texas and now expanding into Europe and we are looking for great people to join the rapidly expanding team in Europe. Take a look at shipstation.com for more information on our business, our team, who we are and current opportunities.
Merchant Success Manager
The Strategic Accounts team manages the onboarding, success and satisfaction of our most valuable cohort of merchants that rely on ShipStation, to power their core business processes. In addition, this team provides relationship management for our top revenue generating merchants as well as named accounts that are deemed strategic in nature.
The Merchant Success Manager actively consults with merchants on best practices for Auctane product optimisation, shipping operations; and conducts quarterly business reviews, to help customers benchmark their current shipping operations with industry standards. They ensure merchants are satisfied with the company’s products and services, maintain ongoing merchant relationships and networking, implement success programs, and contribute to the overall sales team performance.
Successful candidates will be expert change managers, proactive trainers, who work tirelessly to ensure the satisfaction of the merchant. We want you to communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders for the benefit of our merchants. If you are passionate about delighting, growing and retaining customers and want to be part of a rapidly expanding SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, we’d love to talk to you.
What you can expect from us:
- Truly dynamic environment where you’re challenged every day
- Strong team environment where we win and lose (rarely) together
- Honest, transparent culture that encourages high performance
- Become part of a business that is transforming the ecommerce fulfilment market
- Real time training, coaching and mentoring from leaders and colleagues
- Opportunities to travel regularly in the UK market
- New office environment, free gym access, private healthcare and more
- Responsible for researching, planning, proposing, and managing the appropriate treatment model program for each assigned merchant.
- Analyse and advise merchants on attaining strategic operational milestones.
- Identify merchant objectives and create a plan of action to accomplish them on a continuous basis.
- Understand the merchant’s business and implement configuration changes to the Auctane platform to enhance their current business operations.
- Investigate and resolve issues when confronted with merchant complaints or disputes.
- Conduct analysis of merchant's operations to drive and maintain their profitable short- and long-term growth.
- Conduct operational restructure analysis with the merchant's shipping department and implement solutions and product reconfiguration.
- Consult and advise on best practices in all aspects of a merchant's shipping operations.
- Educate and guide merchants regarding the technical product stack to achieve operational scale.
- Define requirements, gather merchant use cases, and consult with internal departments for necessary features that scale our customers and grow Auctane’s advantage in the marketplace.
- Leads efforts with appropriate departments in definition and prioritization of bugs and issues through to resolution.
- Investigate and resolve issues that prevent the customer from conducting operations.
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of the language of business and that technology can solve business problems.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Ability to think on your feet with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Self-driven and have a proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Patience and active listening skills.
- A passion for service.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a client-facing role
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite and a CRM
- Proficient in Zendesk and JIRA or compatible support systems
- Ability to travel regularly within the UK
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
- Fluent in French (A BIG plus)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
If you are also interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software start-up, that is loved by its customers and now expanding into Europe, take a moment to apply!