Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), Auctane is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney.
The Team & Role:
The Strategic Accounts team manages the onboarding of Auctane merchants sold by the Major Accounts Executive team, High Volume plan merchants, and specifically named merchants. In addition, this team will provide relationship management for our top revenue generating accounts as well as named accounts that are deemed strategic in nature. This team onboards and retains our most valuable cohort of merchants.
The Enablement Manager (EM) will execute the new merchant onboarding process driving new merchants to peak shipping as quickly as possible. The EM is responsible for managing the assigned merchants through trial to adoption then handing them off for ongoing management and/or support.
- Provide advanced guidance, consultation, process improvements, and change management during the enablement of merchants on their chosen product.
- Analyzes key workflow considerations during kickoff meetings to determine configuration design.
- Architects and configures settings to improve merchant’s fulfillment process and execution.
- Provides training and best practice recommendations.
- Establishes key deadlines and critical path for project success.
- Manages the merchant, its users, and the enablement to deliver on time.
- Provides key cutover plan including transition to support and/or Merchant Success.
- Advocates for clear handoffs and communication between all merchant facing departments pre and post onboarding for a seamless transition.
- Able to demonstrate, configure, train, optimize, and understand the technical stack of all assigned Auctane products.
- Consults on all integration needs and provide technical guidance.
- Understands best practices and key workflow configurations.
- Provides answers for questions/issues during the enablement process.
- Leads efforts with appropriate departments in definition and prioritization of bugs and issues through to resolution.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years’ experience.
- Three or more (3+) years’ experience in a sales, or account management role.
- Experience running your own e-commerce business is a plus.
- Understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products.
Skills and Knowledge:
- You understand the language of business and that technology can solve business problems.
- You know that the right technology can empower organizations to work smarter, wherever they are, whenever they want and on the device they choose.
- You must be reliable & have good time management skills.
- You will have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You will have experience of project-management and exceptional resolution skills.
- You are able to think on your feet and are highly self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You understand the importance of a thorough enablement process and thinking ahead before each required step
- You are highly organized and able to multi-task.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available on weekends and holidays as needed for successful delivery
- Salesforce or compatible CRM system
- Zendesk and JIRA or compatible support systems
- Smartsheets or MS Project
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Google Sheets, Slides, Docs
- Up to 30% domestic travel.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled