Every day, the complex challenges of global shipping and logistics bring growing pains that fast-growing online brands struggle to negotiate. Getting products into the hands of customers quickly and affordably is a challenge for most. At Auctane, we serve and champion these merchants every day. Our software stack solves shipping and logistics problems that arise as merchants scale, so they can focus their time, energy, and resources on what matters most.
Auctane is a team of shipping and software experts with a passion for helping merchants move their ideas, dreams and innovations around the globe. The Auctane family includes ShipStation, ShipWorks, ShipEngine, and ShippingEasy. Our partners include Amazon, UPS, USPS, eBay, BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Walmart.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), Auctane is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices in St. Louis, London, and Sydney.
Auctane is looking for a talented Account Executive who is excited to grow their eCommerce space career. This person will join a growing team of Strategic Account Executives who work with Auctane’s largest customers to drive customer acquisition, adoption, and loyalty. You and the team will be fundamental to the company’s ongoing success and help grow Auctane’s Enterprise client base through a comprehensive, value-based selling process. Auctane provides solutions to help eCommerce customers solve mission-critical challenges; you will solve problems that matter.
We are looking to raise the bar; if you have tech experience (preferably eCommerce), a commitment to learning new skills, supporting your teammates, and a passion for getting out on your front foot, apply to join one of the Best Places to work in Austin!
- Achieve sales goals to increase the total number of Auctane users, total shipment volume, and revenue.
- Along with marketing, partners, and SDRs, build a pipeline of prospects of at least 4x the expected sales results through prospecting tools, email, and cold calling.
- Set virtual meetings with qualified prospects.
- Work complex opportunities for Auctane, following a value-based selling model.
- Close business to exceed quarterly metrics.
- Challenge and be challenged, compete and innovate to drive exceptional performance
- Successfully execute the sales strategy to exceed Auctane sales targets.
- Work with Solutions Architect and implementation team to ensure seamless customer adoption.
- Create a sales strategy for named and targeted accounts.
- Forecast revenue and course-correct to create and improve sales processes.
- Proactively engage with prospective Auctane users to identify value for their business and garner commitment to using an Auctane solution.
- Use effective, value-based sales methodologies.
- Qualify leads based on the Auctane sales strategy.
- Identify customer needs and recommend the right Auctane product for a customer profile.
- Gain an expert-level understanding of the Auctane products to represent Auctane in virtual prospect meetings and at industry events as needed
- Utilize multiple pieces of training and review in-house internal documents to maintain full knowledge of the Auctane product offerings
- Drive customer loyalty through setting clear expectations and ensuring customer satisfaction and adoption
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Five or more (5+) years in a User facing outbound sales role.
- At least Two (2) years SaaS software or equivalent sales experience required.
- One or more (1+) years Ecommerce experienced preferred.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and B2B SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- Solves problems creatively and desire to learn new skills
- Passion for getting on the front foot and engaging “cold” prospects
- Strong value-selling skills
- Well organized and experienced in planning & prioritization
- Uses tools to your advantage by being process & tech-savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with the Salesforce.com CRM
- < 10% of travel required per year
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled